The Neighborhood Support Network builds relationships of trust and support among diverse citizens engaged in neighborhood enrichment in the greater Tucson region.
The Network’s primary focus is on
· Making connections through which knowledge can be shared
· Identifying and promoting the use of best practices in neighborhood problem solving
· Mentoring new leaders
· Coordinating issue forums
· Maintaining an internet-based information storehouse
· Assisting members in forming coalitions and partnerships for joint action.
The Neighborhood Support Network seeks to
· Reach across political boundaries
· Be inclusive and open
· Promote carefully selected policy options judged to be in the best interests of the community.
The Network sponsors periodic meetings of all members, as well as topic-oriented meetings as needed.
Note: The original NSN site is here.